Wednesday, November 18, 2015

In between posts again: Richard Florida Video #2

I have put in 4 hours for the next blog-to-book post, but I am not ready to post it yet.  So, here's another short (1.5 mins) video of Richard Florida (2012)--reminding us what makes us unique as a species is our creativity and that inclusivity is key to a happy, healthy and creative community. 

In light of the last week of global events, I think we all need to push the edges of our respective boxes, push the edge of our boxes past fear and what we know (or think to be true) and discover and/or do/make something positive and new! (example: me...learning how to a) load a video and b) do it from vimeo--hope I actually did it).




 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Tho the video plays on my laptop, unlike the YouTube video previously posted, this video video won't play on my phone. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Sharing fundraising info to other NPOs

As a new member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, I wrote up these notes for the Tucson Women's Chorus (TWC) http://www.t...